ESCAPE TO ZION NATIONAL PARK
Welcome to Springdale, located just outside of Zion National Park against a backdrop of the most breathtaking mountain panoramas you will ever see. This community is home to locally managed hotels, B&B’s, restaurants, farmer’s markets, art galleries, tour guides, outfitters, gift shops, hiking, bike trails and more.
Southern Utah is full of outdoor activities with sunshine year-round. Historically this area has been rich in agriculture and now has the added benefits of great hotels and vacation rentals, excellent restaurants for all types of dining, and a wide array of annual events.
Towns within 45 minutes of Zion National Park:
- Washington – pop. 25k (2017)
- St George – pop. 84,405 (2017)
- Ivins – pop. 8,726 (2017)
- Toquerville – pop. 1,615 (2017)
- LaVerkin – pop. 4,345 (2017)
- Hurricane – pop. 17,135 (2017)